Training offer in several areas of training certified by DGERT, adjusted to the business expectations.
Training certified sectorally by ACT in the course of Technical / Higher Work Safety.
Forms of organization of training:
– Distance (b-learning and e-learning;
– Mixed ( face-to-face and distance);
– one-to-one (individual);
– on-job ( in work context).
Type of organization of the training offer:
– General Public.
Construction model of training:
– Based on references
– Action Training;
Training areas certified by DGERT:
- Personal development;
- Training of teachers and trainers in technological areas;
- Organization/company background;
- Computer science;
- Metallurgy and metalworking;
- Elctricity and energy;
- Electronics and automation;
- Textile industry, clothing, footwear and leather;
- Agricultural and animal production;
- Social work and guidance;
- Environmental protection technologies;
- Safety and hygiene at work.